Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Advice to Baruch College

I guess I would not be the first choice to hire as a new media promoter since I am not so involved in posting and tweeting and so on. However, if I would make suggestions to Baruch College in using new media, I would say school needs to be more active and responsive to the students on social media sites and through other tools of new media. I follow few Baruch pages on Facebook, and for the most part I see frequent posts and announcements. But, I feel like there should be more useful and relevant information. I think announcements like school closed days, class cancellations, holidays and schedule changes needs to be distributed through social media sites, emails and etc. Distributing useful information as above doesn't cost anything on the digital world. 

1 comment:

  1. I think you made a great point about needing useful and relevant information. It would be really helpful and convenient if schools made announcements on their social media that were actually useful

    ReplyDelete